Financial Partners, Inc.
Customer Support Analyst
Summary of Position
This position, under direct supervision, serves as a subject matter expert for various FPI systems and provides basic troubleshooting assistance for all FPI systems. Our ideal candidate is someone who will work directly with our customers to provide first-level,
technology-based support and emphasize our commitment to analyze and resolve emerging issues within an established time frame.
***The hours for this position are: for the first 90 days for training the hours would be 7:00am to 4:30pm and after that the shift is 12:30pm to 9:00pm***
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Analyst responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Maximize customer productivity by providing high quality support to customers via phone, e-mail, or electronic requests within a designated service goal.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to assist in problem determination as well as recovery.
- Assign service issues to other team members, co-ordinate problem resolution, and the implementation of changes according to established processes.
- Act with the appropriate sense of urgency to address customer issues at a first-tier level.
- Learn and understand the impact or interruption to customer’s work processes when issues are presented.
- Take initiative to avoid end-user production impacts.
- Quickly analyze and prioritize issues based on urgency.
- Concisely share knowledge and information on FPI issues and resolutions through writing accurate documentation and knowledge gained through experience.
- Develop effective communication by creating concise, accessible documentation that clearly addresses specified issues.
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of all software applications used by owner associations and vendored services clients.
- Ensure unresolved problems are communicated early and escalated as appropriate.
- Contribute to increasing the team’s knowledge base by providing well written solutions to common issues and educating end users.
- Responsible for thoroughly researching support calls before they go out to developers which may require recreation of the problem in a lab environment.
- Effectively work and communicate with customers and other outside parties. Respond to customer issues with the best interest of both the customer and the company in mind.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in computer science, business, or a related field preferred.
- Strong logic and problem solving skills
- Desire to resolve customer issues with a proactive approach and strong follow through.
- Previous customer support experience; technical support experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and complete work assignments. Ability to work independently, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and work well individually or in a group.
- Ability to write, update, and maintain locally developed documentation.
- Strong business sense; professional maturity.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Computer literacy; knowledgeable with general computer hardware, software, web applications, and Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/10.
- Comfortable learning new software applications.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@financialpartners.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.